Sunday, May 18, 2014

I am Still Alive!

Except for a few cock roaches, I slept better-than ever-last night. The room has no ventilation, not healthy for anyone. San Diego is home to many brick buildings that hold in the cold or hot air. It takes a few days before they can release it. 
   Think of a clambake. The hot coals or pieces of wood may stay hot for a day or two. So even though the temperature has dropped, the building still rocks with heat. Over the door is an air vent. It is closed. My only outside window's air flow is impeded by the circular court yard. 
   In no way could I have survived without HIM. He makes my decisions, usually in the Y's shower. Pure air is what I need to become a great writer. In now way could I have stayed alive without changing my life style. Now I need to make more changes. 
   I threw away my blood pressure pills. I know they cause my water well to drop. I needed to keep myself hydrated during this heat blast from the North. I usually bedded down after ten o'clock and opened my door using a basket to keep it opened. It helped a lot. 
  The new owners tried to bluff us into moving. Counsel member Gloria gave them the OK to buy the El Loco Hotel. Yet the new Egyptian owners wanted us out to make for higher rent. Only one of two elevators are working and they have removed the vacuums. 
  There are mostly disabled living on the second floor, and most of their rent is paid by HUD. It was the real estate president of HUD who seemed shocked when I told him my plight. The next day, A Mr. Nasar or something life that, sent us an apology in writing. 

   I have availed myself with several publishers in San Diego. When I select the printer, it will take two days to kick out the first book. I have removed the preface and other part of the beginning. The story will unveil my own changes in the Schindler story. 
   The outside ozone must be bad because the library is a beehive of the homeless and lost. The Landmark Theater in La Jolla saved my life during the last few days. It was the first time I saw a movie in two years. The last time was when I had a date with myself and saw a picture about Lincoln. 
   I found the Lunchbox a great movie. I saw made in India film twice. (More to come)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment