Monday, April 7, 2014

A Cure for Cancer?...Why not?

Cantor David spoke about a cure for cancer, of course in conjunction with Dr. Simon. I entered the synagogue at nine o'clock on a Sabbath Saturday. His small bible study class had doubled, from three to six. It was all because of Dr. Simon. He and the Cantor put their heads together and came up with a concoction that might cure cancer. Since I didn't go to their evening service, I had to make something out of these terms. 
   How can one live a pure life without reacting to his human frailties. In stronger terms, live life and not reacting to another's. than reacting to it. Cantor David spoke about the evils of gossip. "Why do people degrade other people daily. And worse, why do they think evil thoughts during the day." Cantor David used terms like "trigger" and "switch".
   "We all have cancer cells just ready to be awakened. All they need is for someone to pull their trigger and the bad cells will destroy the good ones."
   
   Now being the creative genius, I know I am, I pondered these thoughts while showering at the 'Y'. In fact it was a one hour shower, and I maybe came up with the answer that doctors have been looking for. And to think those who work the San Diego Trolleys provided me with the answer.
   About one year ago, the M.T.S. worked on making the trolleys more efficient. Workers dug and dug and put switches along several parts of the line. Now an Orange Line Train could switch to the other track to avoid hitting the Blue Line Trolley. It could switch to the other line without bumping into the Blue Trolley.
   Not only did this save time and congestion, but whenever there there were too many passengers going across the border, both lines now could become Blue Line Trolleys.
   But now you ask, "What in Sam Hell does a switch have to do with a trigger. What if we could remove the trigger that causes cancer? Is is more than eating the right foods and more exercise? What if we did not have a trigger to begin with? What if we lived perfect lives, just like a new born baby? 
   The past three years, I spent my time enjoying God's creation. I remove my anger switch from my brain and turn it over to God. Now I have created a purer life for me and those around me. Even my two grand daughters see it in my eyes. My six month year old is not aware of anger yet. She drinks milk anytime she wishes. Her diapers are changed instantly. 
   The Cantor compared our troubles to our teeth. Is it better to fix a cavity or simply remove its roots? Yet what if our diet contained food that cleaned our teeth. The same holds true for our lives. But what if we never had any problems in the first place. Or we lived in harmony with our divine spirit and God. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment