Friday, December 30, 2016

Obama needs 12 steps

No doubt, no, no doubt.. but Brother Mel remains alive because of Bertha. Who is Bertha? A delicious Whole Foods Turkey Leg from Whole Foods. 

    "Did you bring the leg?" 
     "Yes, right here Mel...a little smaller than last two, but just as juicy. 
    Like a Jack in the Box, Mel jumped up in room 125B at the Sea Cliff Health Center. Life sprang into his legs while he grabbed the leg and began munching on this succulent beast. Derick produced another great turkey which he named Bertha for his Christmas dinner. In bed one George offered me a fruit plate.
       "No but thanks. Can't eat from your plate since their is a highly dangerous virus at the Sea Cliff Health Center. 
       We watched the 6:30 news on channel 7. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw how Obama, our so-called president, wished to leave office. A newsman called him a lamed duck,, but not me. He had been a lame duck during his eights years in office although I did give him good grades on his speech delivery.
      Thanks to a Miss Gwen Owens at Santa Monica College in 1962 I became a speech major. It gives me the right to grade speeches and his grade for delivery was a B. Yet the most important ingredient of a speech maker is his ethos. Why every time he used the magic words, "The American People, I shuddered to think what this dumb cluck would do now. Obviously he needs a twelve step program to learn how to lose gracefully. 
     Obama failed to grasp the needs of our country. In eight years,  the middle class collapsed. He bailed out a few banks and car companies but failed the rest of the population. But for me as well as other middle class Americans the Obama health care was a disaster. Isis became a major threat under his watch and he allowed Putin to take another country. Our president may have Trumped Donald Duck if our president had listened to the middle class.  
      In spite of Obama, Mel had a great Thanksgiving, thanks to three turkey legs provided by my son-in-law Derick.  These meals work wonders for Mel since the meals at what I call the Wax Museum Health Center are minuscule to say the least. And believe it or not, Mel is served his dinner when it is almost seven o'clock.
    But my next subject is all about Broken Heart Syndrome:"Debby Reynolds wish to be with her daughter This was another stroke." her son  Tod remarked. It was then I knew why Mel's live revolves around mine. In no way can I have Mel die, since I am next in line, and I just hate line dancing. 
          Daffy entered with their meals at almost seven. A hot dog and a little cup of beans would be theirs tonight, but not the man in the next room. The meat truck came for him yesterday and it just might have been the pervasive virus that entered the health center   
        

No comments:

Post a Comment